Hearty Potato Stew
3 Tablespoons butter
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 ribs of celery, chopped
3 Bay leaves
Salt & Pepper
4 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
4 potatoes, cubed
1 bunch fresh greens, Chard or Kale
- Heat the butter in a large pot.
- Add onion, celery, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in garlic.
- Return to heat, add chicken broth, water, seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, add potatoes.
- Reduce to medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Chop fresh greens, add to soup, simmer 5 minutes.