Have Pots and Pans, will travel! Private parties begin with a quick phone call to decide the menu that best fits your group.
- Date, time of class and class menu are all flexible, you choose!
- We supply ingredients, aprons, etc. so just bring yourselves.
- Classes are the usual 3-hours long, with hands-on preparation and a feast at the end.
- We can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably. We charge a flat fee of $900. This is payable by check. Do you have more than 12 people? We *may* be able to accommodate you, depending on the type of menu we chose and a few other particulars.
Once we agree on a menu, date and time, we request payment. This is due well before the class date in order to confirm the class. Before payment is received the class is only tentative and we are not obligated to hold your slot.
- Cancellation policy: We require a minimum of 1 week’s notice for a change of date or cancellation; in the case of a cancellation of 1 week or more, we will refund your payment, minus 10%. Absent 1 week’s notice, the private event fee is forfeit to Gypsy Soup.