Cranberry Molasses Glazed Pork Roast
Pork Roast,with fat on
1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons orange juice
2 cups cranberries
1/2 cup sugar
2 springs of fresh thyme
1. Rub roast with salt and pepper, place in 450 oven for 20 mins.
2. Reduce the heat to 350 cook for 30 mins.
3. In a pot, bring to boil apple cider vinegar, orange juice, and cranberries
4. Add sugar, molasses, and seasonings
5. Simmer until thick, 5 -10 mins.
6. Pour half the glaze over roast for the last 10 mins of cooking time.
7. The remaining glaze can be served along side the dinner.