Crazy Cranberry Pancakes
1 1/2 cups flour
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1 large egg
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Make a well, add egg, slowly and 1 cup of the milk.
- Stir, add butter, vanilla and orange zest.
- Add remaining milk if to thick.
- Gently fold in cranberries.
- In a hot skillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter or oil.
- Drop spoonful of batter into pan.
- Cook till it bubbles, then flip.