Auntie Jodi’s Fudge
1 cup heavy cream
6 Tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups sugar
3 ½ cups mini marshmallows
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place parchment paper into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish (one lengthwise, and one crosswise) so ends overhang sides of pan; coat evenly with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, add cream, add sugar, add vanilla, cook until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in marshmallows, melt them.
- Bring to a boil, cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips. Let fudge cool in the pan at room temperature,
- Pour into baking dish, let cool to room temperature. Use edges of paper to lift out fudge; place on cutting board, and remove paper. Cut into shapes, Enjoy!!